- Defended national credit card processing company against breach of contract and trademark infringement claims brought by a worldwide credit card brand network, and pursued antitrust and other unfair competition claims on behalf of the processing company.
- Represented LendingTree, LLC in litigation against former employees and mortgage brokers for alleged computer hacking and theft of borrower lead information
- As co-lead counsel, represented MCI in federal court action concerning software development contract, trade secret and business tort claims; case settled on eve of trial
- Represented technology distributor Ingram Micro Inc. in third-party discovery proceedings in antitrust and class action litigation between AMD and Intel
- Litigated cases of first impression concerning distribution rights for beer distributors under the California Brand Transfer Law, Business & Professions Code § 25000.2
- Represented client in third party discovery proceedings in federal multidistrict Graphic Processing Units antitrust litigation